The roller mill is especially recommended in those facilities that require a homogeneous grinding with the lowest percentage of fines, such as, for example, in feed plants with layer formulas.
Characteristics most important characteristics of the roller mill
- Product feeding by dosing roller with automatic flow regulation by electronic speed variator with load programmer.
- Built-in high power magnet for separation of metal particles in the grinding chamber.
- Specially grooved, hardened cast iron rollers mounted on reinforced bearings and supports.
- Robust grinding chamber made of high-strength sheet steel.
- Regulation of approach and separation of the rollers by means of Vis system driven by motor and special reducers.
- Control panel with digital display for remote control of the adjustment of the rollers.
- Main drive with motor for each roller deck with transmission by pulleys and toothed belts.
Rosal Mabrik is a company founded in 1956 dedicated to manufacturing machinery, engineering and assembly related to feed, premix, concentrates and feed plants for pets.